Meet Owner “Nacho” Villarreal
Under the ownership of master plumber “Nacho” Villarreal, J.R.’s Plumbing repair in San Antonio has been in business since 1980, serving the city, Bexar County and surrounding areas such as Universal City, Helotes and Boerne with an incredible crew of plumbers and administrative staff. We have established many long-term business relationships and are privileged to have first-class customers. We have also provided service to the community through city programs like S.A.W.S and their many conservation programs. In addition, we provide service to the community through our contract services with CPS Energy.
Great Work Is What Makes Us Great
Our company has been built on integrity and great workmanship. We have been able to provide and fulfill all insurance requirements and have honored all warranty issues. What’s more, our staff is knowledgeable, experienced and able to perform at or above expectation in all situations. Some of our services include:
- Backhoe – utilized to excavate and expose water leaks in preparation for making necessary repairsHydro
- Hydro Jet – high pressure hose (approx. 1000-3000 psi) we run through water service line to clear stoppages, including man holes
- Camera – video camera equipment used to locate breaks, blockages, bellies, back falls, etc. in the sewer lines (video tape available upon request)
- Pipe Location Equipment – state-of-the-art plumbing equipment used to locate water pipes
- Gas Leak – test, locate, and mark gas lines for leaks to make necessary repairs—if “tagged” we pull permit and request inspection
- Water Leak – troubleshoot water line using various methods to locate leak and repair
- Main Sewer Stoppage – blockage in sewer line. Resolved by running hydro jet or electric auger to clear line
- Main Water Breaks – excavate with backhoe to efficiently make repairs on any broken main water line
- Expert Faucet Repair – experienced in the repair of numerous name brands and models of faucets—we specialize in the repair of hard to find plumbing fixtures
- Expert Trouble Shooting – our plumbers assess the problem relying on our combined 100 years of plumbing repair experience!
- Re-modeling – relocate, bring up to code or plumb water service line for installation of fixtures to include commodes, water heaters, lavatories, kitchen sinks, hose bibs, etc.
As unexpected plumbing issues arise, we will promptly tend to your needs and find the fastest solutions possible. We radio dispatch our units and have response times between 1-2 hours, with available on-call staff for after hours problems.
Looking to the Future
J.R.’s Plumbing is looking forward to another successful year of commitment to our customers and the community of San Antonio. We are sure that our widely respected customer service, dispatch, and quality assurance procedures will be of great benefit to you.